- Preparing food is not allowed in the rooms
- Bringing weapons into the hotel is strictly prohibited
- Pets are prohibited in rooms and other areas of the hotel
- It is prohibited to bring alcoholic beverages into the hotel
- You will be charged for any damage to the hotel's property caused by you or your guest
- Gambling or other acts that are contrary to good morals and local laws are strictly prohibited.
- Washing and drying clothes in the room is not allowed. Please call housekeeping for laundry services
- Please do not speak loudly in the public areas or room corridors which could be disturbing to other guests in the rooms especially during late hours
- Smoking is prohibited in the rooms, lobby and restaurant but you can smoke in the smoking zone near the car parking
- Please do not carry any flammable and explosive material with a strong or unpleasant smell in the room
- In case of a long stay, the hotel bill has to be paid every 7 days while the rest is covered at the time of departure
- In case the hotel management cancels accommodation for the guest because of violation of internal rules, guests have to pay the amount for accommodation during the reserved period regardless of the shorter stay
- Room equipment is intended for you to use while staying in the hotel and are not to be taken out of the hotel premises
- Bringing and consuming food and drinks or ordering from external catering service is not allowed in the rooms
- Please do not walk or stay in the public areas of the hotel in unsuitable clothing like underwear, bathing suit and casual dresses are prohibited
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT TIME IS 12 NOON. ANY EXTENSION OF THE STAY IS TO BE CONFIRMED WITH FRONT OFFICE. THE MANAGEMENT DOES NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OF VALUABLES IN ROOM.