Check-in / Check-out:
Check in and check out time is 12 noon. Any extension of the stay is to be confirmed with front office. The management does not take any responsibility for loss of valuables in the room.
- No cancellation charge if cancelled 24 hours prior to check in
- If cancelled within 24 hours of check-in, the 1-night rate will be charged.
- In case the hotel management cancels accommodation for the guest because of violation of internal rules, guests have to pay the amount for accommodation during the reserved period regardless of the shorter stay
Hygiene and Security Standards:
- Hotel guests are categorically not allowed to bring in/ order-in food & beverages from outside Hablis Hotel Chennai's premises due to safety, hygiene and security regulations in place by the management.
- Smoking is prohibited in the rooms, lobby and restaurant but you can smoke in the smoking zone near the car parking
- Room equipment is intended for you to use while staying in the hotel and are not to be taken out of the hotel premises
- Please do not carry any flammable and explosive material with a strong or unpleasant smell in the room
- Preparing food is not allowed in the rooms
- Bringing weapons into the hotel is strictly prohibited
- Pets are prohibited in rooms and other areas of the hotel
Public Decency and Behavior:
- You will be charged for any damage to the hotel's property caused by you or your guest
- Gambling or other acts that are contrary to good morals and local laws are strictly prohibited.
- Please do not walk or stay in the public areas of the hotel in unsuitable clothing like underwear, bathing suit and casual dresses are prohibited
- Please do not speak loudly in the public areas or room corridors which could be disturbing to other guests in the rooms especially during late hours.
- In case of a long stay, the hotel bill has to be paid every 7 days while the rest is covered at the time of departure/
- Washing and drying clothes in the room are not allowed. Please call housekeeping for laundry services