Fitness Zone at Our Luxury Business Hotel in Chennai
The unique Aqua and Dry Fitness Zone at Hablife are meant for individuals looking for personalized care offered at a healthy space to achieve their goals.
Outdoor Fitness Zone at Hablis Hotel Chennai
Among the interesting zones is our open-air multi-functional space which is used to host personal fitness classes such as Pilates, Tai-chi, yoga and our luxury business hotel in Chennai with gym facility, also features exclusive high-end outdoor fitness equipment. These are environment-friendly devices which do not consume external power, needing no air conditioning and other resource hungry dependencies, so that you can exercise without guilt. Specifically fitted with manual equipment for better results, namely, cross trainer, recumbent bike, spinning bike, hand bike and so on.
Benefits of exercising in open air zone with manual machines:
- No weight to manipulate as there are in dumbbells or barbell exercises; hence you'll be able to breeze from one exercise to next with relative ease
- With natural bearable resistance (no electronic resistance)
- Easy to use and not too strenuous with minimum weights
- Using some core principles of gravity, these machines provide a very commendable workout experience
- Better air quality with fresh oxygen, fulfilling your body requirements of more oxygen during the workout
- The natural sunlight increases vitamin D in the body which in turn helps absorb calcium, ensuring stronger bones for you
Indoor Fitness Zone at Hablis Hotel Chennai
Physical fitness is as essential as a mental strength for the overall well-being of the human body. But to many, it may not be the simplest task, especially while travelling.
Work up a sweet, stretch it out and cool down at our state-of-the-art fitness centre/gym. Well-equipped with thoughtful machines and up-to-the-minute equipment, our fitness centre is the go-to destination if you want to get a quick workout in.
Sticking to your workout regime never seemed this simple.
Benefits of exercising in a gym:
- Save yourself the trouble of dealing with injuries.
- Ability to curate your workouts based on your preferences.
- Option to target a particular muscle group or opt for a full-body workout.
- Bad weather will not have a negative effect on your training.
- Can optimise your physiological and psychological training effects.